The course will be about 170km with an elevation gain of about 2700m.
Clink here if you want to see the heightprofile.
You will receive a gpx track 1-2 weeks before the event.
The course will also contain some private or protected sections of forest/gravel for which we got approval to ride the day of our event. As a thank you to the owners, we ask you not to to ride the course outside of the event date.
Entry fee will be 40 euro (VAT included).
This will include :
* marked course & gpx track
* 2 feed stations (approx at km 50 and 110) with some products of BYE! nutrition
* time logging
* a unique DIrty Boar stem cap (offered by Bombtrack Bicycle Co)
* medical team at the finish
We will close registration an August 31th (or when the maximum amount of riders is reached)
The location (start/finish)
Terms, conditions & recommendations
Rue de la Piste 1
4950 Waimes (Ovifat)
Check this link for the Terms & conditions
We also have a few recommendations :
* Use a bike that is suitable for the event. Check out our news article Choose your Dirty Boar weapon
* Bring a GPS device and maybe also a USB powerbank/battery because the riding might take longer than you expected. We will provide you with the gpx track a few weeks before the event.
* The ride takes place in a somewhat remote area. So make sure you take all the necessary tools to handle common problems (flat tyres, loose bolts... and maybe also a broken chain). And some cable ties might be usefull for several things.
* You should be able to carry enough food & water to cover, at least, the distance between the feeding stations (60-70km)
* We recommend you bring some good lights. The front light should allow you to see the road and not just be seen.
Copyright 2016 VZW Vettige Swa's