Although the Dirty Boar is NOT a race, we will all start together at 7AM to stimulate the group feeling.
The course will be about 170km with an elevation gain of about 2700m.
Clink here if you want to see the heightprofile.
You will receive a gpx track 1 week before the event.
The course will also contain some private or protected sections of forest/gravel for which we got approval to ride the day of our event. As a thank you to the owners, we ask you not to to ride the course outside of the event date.
Entry fee will be XX euro (VAT included).
This will include :
The location (start/finish)
Terms, conditions & recommendations
Rue de la Piste 1
4950 Waimes (Ovifat)
Check this link for the Terms & conditions
We also have a few recommendations :
* Use a bike that is suitable for the event. Check out our news article Choose your Dirty Boar weapon
* Bring a GPS device and maybe also a USB powerbank/battery because the riding might take longer than you expected. We will provide you with the gpx track a few weeks before the event.
* The ride takes place in a somewhat remote area. So make sure you take all the necessary tools & spares to handle common problems (flat tyres, no more brakes loose bolts... and maybe also a broken chain). And some cable ties might be usefull for several things.
* You should be able to carry enough food & water to cover, at least, the distance between the feeding stations (60-70km)
* We recommend you bring some good lights. The front light should allow you to see the road and not just be seen.
Copyright 2016 VZW Vettige Swa's